Wednesday 13 February 2013

seasons come and go...

the days become weeks and the weeks have become months.

i have disappeared from my own fashion blog for almost two months. during this time, there was a great spike in numbers for a couple of weeks. it was definitely a pleasant surprise even though i was not actively writing. truth be told, i have been doing some script writing too. =)

anyway, this is just a quick shout-out to everyone that i am doing well. i've just been extremely occupied with work and holding down sixteen hour days are no joke at all. just to justify my ranting on a fashion blog, here are a couple of outfits that i wore during my hosting over the chinese new year festive season. (if you want to get a better glimpse of my clothes, follow me on instagram: theonlineeditor)



i do love my reds and my gold. one of my favourite pieces would be the semi-trench from Armani. it was from last year's fall but i kept it till early this year before showcasing it on stage. love how comfortable it was and the movement it gave on stage. 

well, it's late and there's more work to be done. hope everyone is well!

fash'on... BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment