Wednesday 26 September 2012

i love singapore!

yes, for all the whining and complaining that i do about things that i loathe in singapore, i really do love my nation. my country is unique in its culture and way of life... for a country that only has about fifty years in its history bank, it's pretty interesting... so yes, i love singapore.

BUT there are limits to my passion... 

singapore water polo team, 2010 asian games
up close and a tad too personal
i would need to be dead doing this (not the sport... but the trunks!) even if i am dead, the embalmer who puts those trunks on me will probably be haunted by me and those trunks for the rest of time. so let's try to tuck it in on the daring, fashion forward front when it comes to swimming trunks... but i must mention that singapore's water polo team is one of the best in the region... 24 straight gold medals at the sea games!

you will always have my support as long as the trunks are less 'interesting'...

so the trunks are a big no-no for me... these national costumes, i'm divided... 

Miss Singapore Universe 2008, national costume
Miss Singapore Universe 2011, national costume
i actually like the merlion-inspired dress... the other one just looks like my blanket on laundry day... i wonder if this was the source of inspiration.

Spongebob Squarepants
fash'on... BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment