Saturday 22 September 2012

the best and the worst: week 01

so i finally wrapped up a full week of blogging... it's been a challenge learning about the world of blogging... writing the posts are one thing, getting people to read them is another... of course i became a shameless opportunist, getting my friends on facebook and twitter to visit my blog often just for the spike in numbers...

of course there were hits and misses this week... i'm not expecting everyone to love everything i put out but i'm learning so bear with me...

well these are the best and worst posts of the week... (much like the best and worst dressed!)



my thoughts: pretty surprised this made tops... i'm not certain if it was due to the Jessica Simpson label, or maybe it was the male model... of course, i'm trying to convince myself that people were genuinely interested in their set of pearlie whites... anyhow, this one took the top spot.



my thoughts: i must admit that this is a shocker given the (shameless) labels i had. perhaps you don't want just pictures... even my silly announcement that i'm on twitter (speaking of which, do follow me @TOnlineEditor) and my *yawn* post about household bleach got more unique views ... this was a tribute to Chanel for crying out loud... so i am still in shock... well, what's done cannot be undone...

ps: the numbers are compiled based on the individual hits on the posts... also i did roughly monitor the spike in page views for the entire duration of the post...

No comments:

Post a Comment